LUMS is proud to present its aspiring Graduate programme candidates the opportunity to ace their GRE, GMAT, NTS GAT or LGAT exam! Join the free 3-day workshop, which will cover the testing requirements for all graduate programmes at LUMS.
Date: January 24, 25 and 26, 2020
Reporting Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm (January 24, 2020)
These workshops will be an excellent opportunity for students who want to apply to LUMS Graduate and Postgraduate programmes. The requirement for each programme is as follows:
- MBA, Executive MBA: GMAT/GRE/NTS GAT
- MPhil Education Leadership and Management, PhD Management: GMAT/GRE
- MS and PhD Science and Engineering: GRE/LGAT
- MS Economics: GRE
Prospective students will also get a chance to engage with LUMS faculty, interact with alumni and get admission support.
Register for the Workshop, here
The workshop will be divided into the following broad modules:
1. GMAT versus GRE: Test Pattern and Preparation Flow
2. NTS GAT and LUMS Graduate Admission Test (LGAT) Session
3. PhD Research Proposal Development Workshop
4. Academic Module
5. Glance at the LUMS Graduate Programmes with detailed Information Sessions on all Graduate Programmes and Admission Application
6. Alumni Session
The academic module will assist you in the following areas:
• Quantitative Reasoning (Participants will be taught techniques to solving Math problems)
• Verbal Reasoning (Reading, Comprehension and Grammar)
• Data Analysis Techniques (Developing data analysis skills with graphical interpretations, table analysis, multi-source reasoning and two part analysis)
• Analytical Writing
Do not forget to bring along a photo bearing ID for entry along with a photocopy of your confirmation email.