Aspiring candidates for graduate programmes at Suleman Dawood School of Business including MBA, Executive MBA, and PhD Management programmes can take advantage of the opportunity to ace their GRE, GMAT, NTS GAT or LGAT exam. A free 3-day workshop which will cover the testing requirements will be held as per the following particulars:
Date: January 24, 25 and 26, 2020
Reporting Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm (January 24, 2020)
Venue: Basement, SDSB Building, LUMS
The workshop will be divided into the following broad modules:
1. GMAT versus GRE: Test Pattern and Preparation Flow
2. NTS GAT and LUMS Graduate Admission Test (LGAT) Session
3. PhD Research Proposal Development Workshop
4. Academic Module
5. Glance at the LUMS Graduate Programmes with detailed Information Sessions on all Graduate Programmes and Admission Application
6. Alumni Session
The academic module will cover the following areas:
• Quantitative Reasoning (Participants will be taught techniques to solving Math problems)
• Verbal Reasoning (Reading Comprehension and Grammar)
• Data Analysis Techniques
• Analytical Writing
PhD Research Proposal Workshop
A free Phd Research Proposal Workshop is planned on January 25th from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your testing skills, engage with faculty, interact with alumni and get firsthand admission information.
You can register by clicking here
Note: Do not forget to bring along a photo bearing ID for entry along with a photocopy of your confirmation email.