Asian Journal of Management Cases Volume 14 Issue 2 has been published . AJMC is a peer reviewed journal edited by the faculty at SDSB-LUMS and published through Sage Publications.
The journal aims at providing high quality teaching material to academics, consultants and management developers, through case-based research on management practices in the socioeconomic context of developing Asian countries. The latest issue comprises the following cases:
1. The First Meat Sector IPO: Al Shaheer Corporation
Fazal Jawad Seyyed, Arslan Shahid Butt, Hafsa Ashfaq
2. Negotiation and its Complexities: A Case Study of Public Sector Negotiation with Vendors
S. Riasudeen, Cyril R. Fernandez
3. From Kashf Foundation to Kashf Microfinance Bank—Changing Organizational Identities
Ghazal M. Zulfiqar
4. Transforming Dubai Logistics Corridor into a Global Logistics Hub
5. Pakwheels.com—The Next Challenge!
Farrah Arif, Sarah Suneel Sarfraz
6. Sales Force Incentives at Service Sales Corporation
Arif Iqbal Rana, Mohammad Kamran Mumtaz
7. Business as Usual: District Education Authorities in Punjab
Muhammad Ahsan Rana
8. Performance Appraisal Challenge at Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
Anwar Khurshid, Abdul Karim Khan, Sara Alvi
Please visit https://crc.lums.edu.pk/asian-journal-management-cases for more information on AJMC.