Suleman Dawood School of Business - LUMS is hosting a series of events to encourage dialogue and discussion on healthcare in Pakistan. The first event is a panel discussion of health experts on Wicked Problems in Healthcare: Seeing the Big Picture.
- Dr Samia Altaf (Research Fellow, LUMS & Public Health Specialist)
- Mr M. Ajmal Bhatti (Special Secretary, Primary & Secondary Health Department)
- Dr Ayesha Masood (Assistant Prof. SDSB-LUMS)
- Dr Shaper Mirza (Associate Prof. SSE-LUMS)
- Dr Faisal Sultan (CEO, Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital & Research Centre)
Date: 21-02-20 (Friday)
Time: 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Venue: SDSB Faculty Lounge
For registration, please visit: http://bit.ly/3bvxKiL