We are proud to announce that Suleman Dawood School of Business (SDSB) is joining hands with Bayt.com to power its Student Services Portal. It is a globally renowned end-to-end Applicant Tracking Solution that enables quicker and smarter applicant management through an easy-to-use interface. The portal is now ready for MBA student registrations, all employers will be routed to this portal for sharing job and internship opportunities.
The goal for this partnership is simple, an improved candidate experience by facilitating recruitment processes from both local and global employers.
Below are some of its features and associated reasons for the transition:
- Presence in 10 countries: 40,000 Middle East & North African companies
- International visibility of LUMS MBA students
- Efficient databases for employers and students
- Constantly evolving with changing job market
- ‘Virtual Job Fair’ arranged for LUMS Students
- Annual Resume Writing Workshop by Bayt.com Staff
- Annual Job Search Strategy Workshop by Bayt.com Staff
Ms. Ammara Zubair and Ms. Bakhtawar Awan from Bayt.com met with the MBA students in the orientation session on Thursday October 19th, 2017 at SDSB. In this information session, they walked the students through the registration process of the new portal and also shared job search techniques for Middle East markets.