The Executive MBA Programme is designed for mid-career managers and entrepreneurs who are keen to take on greater challenges and make an impact on the productivity of their organisations. These individuals can leverage their rich work experience through this world-class management programme. The curriculum has been designed to provide both depth and breadth of a rigorous, distinguished management programme. While starting with the fundamentals of each functional area, the courses quickly step up to advanced levels in order to maximise learning of a group of highly experienced managers. This helps participants develop an understanding at the operational and strategic level in each business area.
The EMBA programme has gone through major structural changes in the past year to develop better curriculum for executives. 4 hours’ sessions/day (two courses running at a time) were replaced by teaching 3, 90 min sessions/day (three courses running at a time. The structure is based on 16 sessions of 90 minutes each.
Financial Accounting has been reintroduced in the EMBA curriculum based on its relevance to the programme. A curriculum comparison with 10 top business schools of the world identified the need for the change in curriculum.Executive MBA prides itself in being advantageous to our students in the following ways:
- You do not have to put your career on hold to earn the degree.
- Most EMBA students have advanced their careers during the programme or upon graduation.
- Students learn from globally recognised faculty, the industry experience of their cohort peers, and a global learning experience.
- EMBA prepares you for the next level of leadership.
- The solid, general management core courses help you bring new ideas and skills to your work place and put them to work right away.
- This degree is an excellent investment in your future. It is also a wise investment for your employer.
- Maintain work-life balance with only three courses at a time.
- On-campus classes are held every alternate Saturdays and Sundays to minimise required time out of office.
- Highly experienced classmates with an average of 12 years of work experience.
- Faculty with strong industry linkages, who have received global recognition for their research.
- Students having complementary skills are paired in study groups; for example, a student with very strong quantitative skills may be paired with someone having excellent negotiations skills.
EMBA at a Glance
Hone entrepreneurial skills or explore new sectors through internship
Customize the experience to your goals and experience business across the planet
- Core Module