The Executive MBA Programme is designed for mid-career managers and entrepreneurs who are keen to take on greater challenges and make an impact on the productivity of their organisations.
Executive MBA prides itself in being advantageous to our students in the following ways:
- You do not have to put your career on hold to earn the degree.
- Most EMBA students have advanced their careers during the programme or upon graduation.
- Students learn from globally recognised faculty, the industry experience of their cohort peers, and a global learning experience.
- EMBA prepares you for the next level of leadership.
- The solid, general management core courses help you bring new ideas and skills to your work place and put them to work right away.
- This degree is an excellent investment in your future. It is also a wise investment for your employer.
- Maintain work-life balance with only three courses at a time.
- On-campus classes are held every alternate Saturdays and Sundays to minimise required time out of office.
- Highly experienced classmates with an average of 12 years of work experience.
- Faculty with strong industry linkages, who have received global recognition for their research.
- Students having complementary skills are paired in study groups; for example, a student with very strong quantitative skills may be paired with someone having excellent negotiations skills.
EMBA at a Glance
Hone entrepreneurial skills or explore new sectors through internship
Customize the experience to your goals and experience business across the planet
- Core Module